Procedure For Admission
First PUC admission is made on merit cum reservation system by the admission committee constituted by the management. The selection is done as per the rules laid down by the DPUE of Karnataka.
The important steps followed are:
- Application forms for admission are made available to the students immediately after the announcement of SSLC results.
- After the last date of receipt of application forms, a list of applicants who have applied will be announced.
- 50% of the seats will be given to the meritorious students following the rules of reservation by the Government of Karnataka.
- 50% of the seats will be allotted to Sadvidya High school students (whoever has applied)
- Due weightage will be given to the students of CBSE and CISCE(ICSCE)
- Special provision will be given to those students who have achieved excellence in sports and Fine arts.
- First list of selected candidates will be announced as per the Roaster.
- 3 days time will be given to get their admission as per the rules.
- The selected students who have not got admitted within the specified time, their seats will be forfeited. The vacancies thus created will be offered to the eligible candidates; a second list of students will be announced.
- The seats that remain vacant in the second list will be offered to the candidates in the third list which forms a final list.
Fees: As specified by the management as per the rules.
Language 1: English ( Compulsory)
Language 2 : Kannada or Sanskrit or Hindi ( Any one of these)
Part II - CORE SUBJECTS
1. PCMB: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
2. PCME: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics
3. PCMCs: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
1. BASCs: Business Studies, Accountancy, Statistics, Computer Science
2. BASBm: Business Studies, Accountancy, Statistics, Basic Maths
Certificates required at the time of admission:
- SSLC or equivalent marks card
- Original TC. from the school last attended - Original
- Conduct certificate/ Study Certificate
- Original caste / group certificate issued by the competent authority with Income Certificate
- Achievement certificates, if any
- 4 Xerox copies of Adhar card (Mandatory)
- Bank Account pass book Xerox copy (for only category students)
- 3 pass port size photographs.
- Three Xerox copy of BPL Card