Procedure For Admission
The Admission Committee constituted by the Management will admit students for the First PUC on the basis of merit and reservation allocated by the government. The admission is done as per the rules laid down by the DPUE of Karnataka.
The Procedure for Admission:
- Application forms for I PUC will be issued at the college premises immediately after the announcement of the SSLC results.
- After the last date of receipt of application forms, the list of applicants will be announced.
- 50% of the seats will be given to meritorious students. The rules of reservation laid down by the Government of Karnataka will be applied.
- 50% of the seats will be allotted to X-Standard-passed-out Sadvidya High School students who apply for admission.
- The college follows the PUE Department-allocated seat matrix for the CBSE and CISCE (ICSE ) admissions.
- Special provision is made for admitting those who excel in sports and fine arts.
- The first list of selected candidates will be announced as per the Roster.
- Interested candidates in this list should get their admissions done within 3 days.
- Students who fail to do this will have to forfeit their seats, which in turn, will be offered to eligible candidates.
- The second list of selected candidates will be announced.
- The non availed seats in the second list will be offered to students in the third list. This would be the final list.
- The fees for the academic year is decided by the rules laid down by the management
Certificates required at the time of admission:
- SSLC or equivalent marks card
- Original TC. from the school last attended - Original
- Conduct certificate/ Study Certificate
- Original caste/group certificate, income certificate issued by concerned authority.
- Achievement certificates, if any
- 4 photo copies of Adhar card (Mandatory)
- Photo copy of Bank Pass Book for students belonging to reserved category
- 3 pass port size photographs.
- Three photo copies of BPL Card
Language 1: English ( Compulsory)
Language 2 : Kannada or Sanskrit or Hindi ( Any one of these)
Part II - CORE SUBJECTS
1. PCMB: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
2. PCME: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics
3. PCMCs: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
1. BASCs: Business Studies, Accountancy, Statistics, Computer Science
2. BASBm: Business Studies, Accountancy, Statistics, Basic Maths